Sunday, July 19, 2009

Six Months


Jaime, girl...it's been six months. Six months of surviving, No...living, even though you are no longer in this world.
My heart will always miss you. I have not gotten over losing you, but I am getting through it.
But I am a different person...I always will be.
But change isn't necessarily bad or wrong. It just is.
I pray I'm the woman God wants me to be after losing a piece of my body, my soul, my heart. For He is still God. I am still His.
But I miss you. I always will.
You'd love to see your sister, Jaime. She has grown and changed so much in the past six months. She would make you laugh and make you love her even more. You would be so proud of her...as she would be proud of you. For you always showed her such tenderness and love and respect. She is showing you that now with the memory box she is creating of you. For I won't let her forget the love she had for you and the fun memories you created together because I treasure the relationship you had, and that you will have again one day.
You would be proud of your brother and his family. Brandon's son, Brayden would make you laugh and show you how much your brother has matured since you played and schemed together as children. His wife, Dawn would be a treasure in your life, too. She wanted so much to get to know you well and for the two of you to be true sisters. What blessings you could have been to each other. You will be one day.
Your father and I were such inspirations in your life. You respected our relationship with each other. We are still strong and somehow the loss of you, our treasured daughter has only helped us mature in our love with each other and our Creator. You would be joyful in that. We are joyful in the supernatural comfort our Father gives, in the memories we have of you, and in your laughter and love that still reside with us...and always will.

1 comment:

BA said...

I can not believe it has been 6 months. Keeping you in our prayers!