Saturday, August 15, 2009

Special Print


I've loved Sarah of Sarah Jane Studios artistic style for a while, and had already purchased a couple of her prints, but after we lost Jaime I wanted something unique that conveyed an aspect of the special relationship Marissa and Jaime shared. I think Sarah's custom print does it. She captured Jaime's beautiful, million-dollar smile. She perfectly shows the love Jaime had for Marissa; making it so evident in her eyes, just as it was each time I saw Jaime watch her little sister. Jaime was a performer and loved attention, yet when Marissa was around, Jaime was content to step aside and let her little sister shine.
Sarah also captured Marissa's grace and style, as well as her genuine love for dance. I love this print.
Sarah, thank you so much for this gift. For anyone who wants to check out Sarah's blog or studio, I'll post the web addresses. She's decided to make time to work on a couple of custom prints a month for people who want to order them. In the meantime I need to find out exactly how I want to frame my print and just where I want to hang it...
www.sarahjanestudios.com/blog
www.sarahjanestudios.com/shop

3 comments:

the saunders family said...

Beautiful! I love it!

BA said...

As soon as I saw this I knew it was your Jamie and Marissa!!! PERFECT!!!!!
BA

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!