Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Life Keeps Moving On

It has been so hard for me to write on this blog. So many times I want to just sit and pour my heart out to Jaime...so if I do, please forgive me. But, I know people may tire of me, so I want to at least post some pictures of Marissa at one of the dress rehearsals last week at the Nelson. She takes after Jaime with her love of performing. Jaime would have been so proud of her little sister! Both my girls love to pose when a camera is within sight. Carry on your sister's tradition, Marissa...carry on.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terri,

This is journal of sorts. Your family is going through an incredibly painful loss that most of us fear more than almost anything in the whole world. I hope you will pour out whatever you want.

I have heard it is incredibly helpful in grief to write letters to the one you miss.

Certainly no one would expect you to move quickly as if nothing has occurred!!

Marissa looks lovely.

Another thought. Maybe for a season you will want to make your blog private and just invite your closest family or friends so you can write freely.

Please know you should be free to do whatever you need to in this.

((((A)))))

Unknown said...

Terri, Marissa is adorable! We all are praying for you.

If you truly want to keep this blog "just" about Marissa, you could start a second one in memory of Jaime. Have one for both your girls. The one here, and your deposit in heaven.

Peace be with you.