Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dance Practice








Here is a snapshot of Marissa at dance class. Also included this time is a video of Marissa hard at work...before dance class begins the girls do their "foundation training," (their abs and stretches). Marissa usually doesn't look this serious, but with the camera ready, she showed that she was deep in thought and training hard. Actually, it stuns me to see our girls doing abs. I felt like we (the adults) should all be on the floor working out with them. Maybe one day Miss Lily will turn the tables on us and make us join them...I hope not! I think the girls do much better than we could. By the way, I'm dedicating this blog entry to Marissa's friend, Todd. He wanted to see more Marissa videos, so here you go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are all beautiful!