Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Great Morning


Well, the last post was about my first daughter, Marissa's big sister. Today I have to give equal time to the males and post about Marissa's big brother, Brandon. Marissa and I spent yesterday morning at Brandon's house. What a treat! I really enjoyed spending time with my grown son and his son, Brayden (only 4 1/2 months old). Brandon and I discussed politics, the stock market, his son and wife, allergies; many different topics. It was enlightening and enjoyable to spend a relaxed morning together...adult to adult. I love him so. What a handsome and intelligent young man Brandon is, and he's my son! He is so good and loving with Marissa. Marissa is so dear to him and was definitely an influencial factor in preparing Brandon to be a daddy. Brayden is so dear and looks much like his mama, Brandon's wife, but I believe he just may have his daddy's lips and eyes. When I look into Brayden's eyes I see such innocence and sweetness. It reminds me of looking into Brandon's face when he was a baby. Brandon, you may be grown, but you'll always be my "little" man. I truly do love you so very much and wanted you to have your own post testifying to the fact. I know you will make an incredible husband and father. We are proud of you.

No comments: