Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Adoption

Adoption.

Only God knows where your next child will come from. You may have a biological child, or you may adopt. Adoption doesn't mean second-best. Adoption means another way to build your family.

International or domestic... Only God can guide you. Both places are birth places to incredible children. God's children. Waiting for their Forever Families... If you've ever thought about adoption...pray!!!

I can tell you from experience that I love all 3 of my kids the same!!!! Two are biological...one from China. If I felt God guiding me to adopt again, I would in an instant!!

Take a peek at the Kansas Children's Service League website at www.kcsl.org. You'll see some incredible kids waiting for homes. They are adoptable at virtually no cost. They're waiting for a chance to love...and be loved! If you don't feel led to adopt, then be an advocate and pray for these kids. They could use your help to find their families.

No comments: